Wednesday, December 20, 2006

About My Job

My job..sure many ppl will ask me this question neh.. I sit in office daily from morning till evening..facing to the pc for 8 hours(1 hour lunch break)..keep typing & typing..look like very busy..sometime need to OT some more ;'( but for sure i'm not work as a clerk,not a admin,.so what job will it be??? Hehehe..1 more job tht u not yet remember..that's : Travel Agency - onli accept internet customer..not me lan si...coz really really less will have walk in customer lo..
Another thing..i'm a new driver , juz get my 'P' license last year..so..sometime i drive Perdana V6,sometime i drive P.Wira,Sometime i drive Kelisa,sometime i din't drive at all... so will you feel suprise WHY i always drive different car??It's becoz... I'm still new, don't know drive bigger car..haha.. and all the cars i drive not mine..hehe...also not my bf de..coz stil single.. eh..Y i leave my topic far away...? Okie okie..i do car rental service as well...hehe..always rent car to overseas customers...local ppl oso got rent car from us...when their car break down,accident,when thy planning go outstation,family days..etc...Tht's Y i always busy on this funny job..tiring oso....but today really no mood working..so feel free to put a blog lo..hehe......

No comments: