Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Taiwan Trip + visit relative ^_^

On 27Oct 06,Yvonne,my mum,my brother,my 3 little cousins,my grandma & I are flying to Taiwan,V join a 6 days round island tour,thn extend 4 days jalan jalan..But i tel you, join tour really really rush..now when i'm try 2 refresh back wht places tht i'd go,really can't remember..worst..whn free&easy,really found many things...hehe..

We take MRT fr Taipei.........
We found D Delicious Ramen Stall..really cheap
We found a temple in Taipei!
Who's behind me???
V r Infront of D Cave? ........
Familys,got 2 extra child not my cousin,u think is who?
Ah..ths's my Taiwan cousins..
This trip, i'm really enjoy my trip(feel like 10days not enough), i like to travel with frens or cousins(family really not,haha)This trip my weight had extra few KG(i think),coz when i put on weight, my face will b d 1st to show ppl..get wht i mean??
My Wish - {I hope next time can extend few more weeks..whn i no need take leave from BOSS}..hehe..get wht i mean???

No comments: