Friday, December 22, 2006

Thusday

Thusday..such a bored day..no mood working & my eyes are tired,very sleepy..but unlucky,quite alot of work need to do..such a pitty life.But, tomorrow will be better,right?Haha..After work, when i reach home already 6pm, take a nap, wake up 6.45pm&get ready,yenny come to my house & fetch me go for dinner with her brother(Kah Chun) & Vince.We have our dinner at "Dai San Yuan".We saw alot of ppl already sitting there wait for dinner. You know what.. really terrible restaurant , terrible cook & terrible food the chief cook.After our dinner, yenny & i continue our journey to pick up another 2 friends at the friend hse.**Kah Chun & Vince had left after the dinner**
After fetch our another 2 friends,we proceed to Song Beng's house for House Meeting at Puchong.Upon we arrive, all of them had reach & waiting for us. So we start meeting, yenny present her marketing plan very fast,clear& understand.Really great,i think i need to practics more & more.Meeting end at 10.30pm,we rush back home,it's because yenny & me are so so sleepy.Finally i reach home around 11pm,after wash up, i feel not sleepy,and i continue reading my novel,haha..ths few days really crazy reading novel,i need to finish all novel that i buy,so that i can started reading english book next week,my little teacher will provided books to us,i think?

1 comment:

Scott McLean said...

Hi! Happy New Year early! I was bored this week, but then we went out to eat at a restaurant on Christmas Day! The food was delicious. Wish I could eat more Asian foods but I live in an area that doesn't have many restaurants. Last year I went to Thailand and that was great. Okay, take care.